Time to Show Our Mettle

CityInWashingtonState

Team supported
Manchester City is my team - until I fucking die.
Behind a goal in the C/L - facing two extremely tough back to back fixtures in the P/L... this is it!

Time for us to show our mettle - or to go away losers in one or both of the competitions we most want to win.

Pep will provide the steady hand - emotional support and drive - it's now up to or players - who are more than capable of prevailing.

Go City!

I completely agree with the sentiment in this thread. The time for pussyfooting around, ie. economically winning, is over. Glory awaits the glorious and that is this team, the greatest team to ever grace the premier league.

Behind a goal in the C/L - facing two extremely tough back to back fixtures in the P/L... this is it!

Time for us to show our mettle - or to go away losers in one or both of the competitions we most want to win.

Pep will provide the steady hand - emotional support and drive - it's now up to or players - who are more than capable of prevailing.

Go City!

And the fans can make a big contribution too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.