TIp New Blackburn Manager

He'd be on drugs to do that. Blackpool are a much better run team than Blackbrun and have a decent outfit. Depends on coffers I suppose. If I was Holloway I'd put my name in the mix for QPR when Hughes gets the chop.

NipHolmes said:
He'd be on drugs to do that. Blackpool are a much better run team than Blackbrun and have a decent outfit. Depends on coffers I suppose. If I was Holloway I'd put my name in the mix for QPR when Hughes gets the chop.

totally agree mate, don't shoot the messenger, just passing info on, if you want a bet go for it. the fella who gave us the tip has been right before, just stuck £100 on at 4/1

Holloway made a point of saying in his column in The Sunday Mirror, three days ago, he wanted to reassure Blackpool fans, he's just bought a house in the area, is happy and is going no-where.

Can't see why he make himself look a dick writing that if it was on the cards he'd be fucking off within the week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.