titbits, or titantic?

Kia is working very closely with us now. I think we should be paying a large sum of money to secure the rights to first option on all the players. We should also go for Tevez

Well well well, a mad russian making a phone call hmmm. I have a hotel full of contractors waiting for this story when I finish work tonight (work away in the week) some of them rags. Can anyone come up with something more interesting so I can hold my own over a pint tonight?

Biggsy1 said:
Well well well, a mad russian making a phone call hmmm. I have a hotel full of contractors waiting for this story when I finish work tonight (work away in the week) some of them rags. Can anyone come up with something more interesting so I can hold my own over a pint tonight?

Yeah tell them that the premier league are looking to cap the amount of money available to be spent by any club presently operating with an outstanding debt. Tell them the cap will be on a sliding scale dependant on the size of the debt of the club. Then tell them it looks unlikely to be in by Jan but will probably come in for the summer. You dont know the figures of course but as an example point out that Hull would be allowed to spend more on transfers than the rags due to there relative debts.

Then leave it, the rags will panic (but probably not openly) and by next summer it will either be true or forgotten ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Biggsy1 said:

Yeah tell them that the premier league are looking to cap the amount of money available to be spent by any club presently operating with an outstanding debt. Tell them the cap will be on a sliding scale dependant on the size of the debt of the club. Then tell them it looks unlikely to be in by Jan but will probably come in for the summer. You dont know the figures of course but as an example point out that Hull would be allowed to spend more on transfers than the rags due to there relative debts.

Then leave it, the rags will panic (but probably not openly) and by next summer it will either be true or forgotten ;o)

Good work Nixon can't wait for my Bow time!

Tell your buddies that Lehman Brothers has lent the majority of the funds to the Glazers/ the Scummers and has called for repayment within the next 30 days. If it's not repaid, they will take control of the scummers and start selling players to pay the £800m+ in loan and accured interest outstanding.

It's totaly rubbish but it might just might wind them up.

That was a bigger let down than the Graf Spee zeppelin.

That was more of a damp squib than a fireworks party during the monsoon season.

That was a bigger waste of time than discussing Posh's new hairdo.

That was a greater disappointment than waiting up all night only to find out that we couldn't even seal the deal for Mido...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.