To all City fans going to the Swamp

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I just have this feeling you are going to be the lucky ones to witness something special, I may be wrong but having picked up City at 9-1 for 3-0 last week on top of a fair few good bets this season I have a hunch your going to enjoy the day. Anyone else feeling good about Sat.

Yes i have a feeling we will beat them, no doubt they will come at us but that will suit bobby has we have the players to open them up. If we keep a solid shape/ harrass them off the ball but play intelligently on the ball we can nick it.

The Fixer said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
I just have this feeling you are going to be the lucky ones to witness something special, I may be wrong but having picked up City at 9-1 for 3-0 last week on top of a fair few good bets this season I have a hunch your going to enjoy the day. Anyone else feeling good about Sat.

Yes i have a feeling we will beat them, no doubt they will come at us but that will suit bobby has we have the players to open them up. If we keep a solid shape/ harrass them off the ball but play intelligently on the ball we can nick it.
agree mate, if we play the way we know we can, we have big match players who have played in much bigger games around the world. This is another step in the right direction building our future.

CITY FOR LIFE said:

No.

I never feel good about playing that lot, especially at the swamp.

After all the disappointments in the last 36 years, barring three years ago and a few draws, of course, I never get my hopes up when we are playing there.

i feel really good about this one,but saying that i did about the home game earlier in the season and that turned out to be a bit of a shocker really,so if they do come at us i think that is where we can beat them on the counter attack,fck it 0-4 COME ON CITY

CITY FOR LIFE said:

Not at all. I expect Mancini to set-up how he usually does in big matches; aim not to concede and to nick one on the break and I fully support that. United have dropped 2 points at home all season, that's a superb record and anyone thinking we're going to go there and walk all over them could be in for a nasty shock.

I predict 0-0 but I can just as easily see them nicking it.

Less confident about this derby for some reason, then again the last one I had wrote us off in before was the 50 year Munich match so hopefully that's a good sign!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.