To boo or not to boo?

BringBackSwales

I hate uefa with a passion, and always boo their anthem accordingly. What they, and Fifa stand for is horrible - greedy, arrogant, corrupt people looking after their own interests, and those who pass them the most money. However there is a genuine dilemma - I love City a lot more than I hate the cunts at UEFA, and us booing their anthem at normal games when there are other games taking place is one thing, however the implications for those greedy corrupt shagfuckers of 20,000 City fans booing their anthem at their showpiece final in front of all their sponsors and hundreds of millions of tv viewers would surely be too much for them to take, and I would imagine the refs in the semi final will be told to make the right decision to stop us getting there if Real don't, so to boo or not to boo, that is the question?

Edit sorry about the extra o in to in the thread, it won't let me change it

Keep booing
Morally I agree with you, but this is now at a different level, these are corrupt people who will use it to pressure the ref to not let us show them up in the final, and tbh I would get more out of City being at the final than I would out of 20 seconds of morally justified booing, the goal posts have been changed due to the stage of the competition

Have they changed and become a hard like organisation on racism? Have they become a transparent organisation where corruption isn't a question? Did FFPR never happen? Is the Champions Lg a competition to keep the rich richer than the rest? And when that's upset by the likes of us, Paris and Atléti have they allowed us to go unopposed or have they sounded off about inviting the traditional G14 into the comp even if they finish mid table?

Get fuckin booing, now and as long as they deserve it.

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing boo them.

Morally I agree with you, but this is now at a different level, these are corrupt people who will use it to pressure the ref to not let us show them up in the final, and tbh I would get more out of City being at the final than I would out of 20 seconds of morally justified booing, the goal posts have been changed due to the stage of the competition
For me, that's all the more reason to boo

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO louder as it is a semi

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY

Free Pussy Riots!

CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY

The moral high ground always wins,Real will get all the decisions anyway as they are cheating twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.