To every Blue Celebrating alone tonight

I'm also on my own, it's a bit of a downer but thinking about this great year for City and what is to come helps a lot. Happy New Year to all on Bluemoon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40fIdZaUVo4[/youtube]

Happy New Year to us.

Not exactly on my own, but i am working. Good luck and a prosperous New Year to every blue, no matter where upon this mortal coil you sit. Forza Mancini and happy new year Sheikh Mansour and once again, thank you

No blue is ever alone
Happy new year to all

Ctid<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 am --<br /><br />No blue is ever alone
Happy new year to all

Ctid

LateBlue said:
Happy New Year, mate.

Also to all my fellow Service Personnel on duty tonight. Stay safe in the coming year. All the very best.

+1

I was speaking to my brother about City tonight, him being a 21 year old without much interest in football to this point (believe it or not it happens), he's already an obssesive fan of Oasis/Beady Eye/Noel so it didn't take much convincing plus he already knows and loves Balo, not a huge sale pitch was needed. I basically said you've committed yourself to getting up by 2pm latest tomorrow, then you'll see what I'm saying about Silva. So in a sense managed to create a new blue. inb4 where were you at York away etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.