To Mr Mancini ...

greeny-ctid

Thank you for everything you have done for this club so far. In your first full season you have brought us everything we dreamed off. I dont think any of us thought at the start of the season we would finish 3rd and win the F.A cup! next year i am 100% sure you will improve us again and again and hopefully you will be with us for a long long time. I really believe you have proved to everybody that your the man for the job! i also want to add, well done to the board for getting rid of Hughes and bringing in this man! At first a lot of city fans were annoyed/confused about it and even throughout last season we had a few mancini outers but i believe you have now shut them up big time!

i would also like too add how amazing our manager was at football

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKbYca--bE0&feature=related[/youtube]

FROZA MANCINI!

MANCINI IS THE BEST MANAGER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!

THIS YEAR I WILL BE BUYING A 'MANCINI 10' SHIRT, EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR CITY HAS MADE US INTO A WORLD CLASS TEAM!!

MANCINI IS AN AMAZING MAN IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY, NO ONE PERSON IN FOOTBALL IS BETTER - 10 X THE MANAGER MOURINHO IS, 1000X THE PERSON MOURINHO IS!

FORZA MANCINI FOREVER!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.