To quote HS

MrT said:
That's Homer Simpson by the way...

"Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals!... except the weasels"

"When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie -- Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing. Like that movie -- Police Academy."

"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in."

All the best.

The truth player.
xxx

Are you claiming we are about to sign Homer Simpson? Get in... You for real? Your not a WUM are you?

"cloud goes up, cloud goes down, cloud goes up, cloud goes down"

"if itll make you feel any better, life is one just one long crushing defeat after another until you wish flanders was dead"

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

I think this accurately sums up some people on here today;

"Me fail english thats unpossible"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.