To those of you who persist..................

alextrueblue said:
Oh goody, a munich thread, i am glad this was posted, as it's time someone said something about this!

Are you as bored about this as me?
If your bored with it then why post?
just think we need to wipe it out thats all
love this club hate that chant

I am bored with it for one reason, NO MATTER WHAT, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE COCK WHO WILL DO IT! It was shamefull, that on the munich derby, the rags and press, were making such a big deal about, wether we would chant that shite. We (and i speak for my fellow blues who were present that day), behaved impeccably, with never a thought about chanting shite. I know your intentions are good m9, it's just been done to death.

This again? How many times on this forum? Not all Blues read this forum so we are always gonna get idiots who chant about it. And not just this forum - red scouse, blue scouse and a few London clubs. It's boring and only those who have no idea about our history (Swift etc) will still go on.

alextrueblue said:
I am bored with it for one reason, NO MATTER WHAT, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE COCK WHO WILL DO IT! It was shamefull, that on the munich derby, the rags and press, were making such a big deal about, wether we would chant that shite. We (and i speak for my fellow blues who were present that day), behaved impeccably, with never a thought about chanting shite. I know your intentions are good m9, it's just been done to death.
fair play alkextrueblue but until that last remaining one cock sings it we must try to persuade him not to,even if its just for the memory of Frank Swift that would be a start.

I think it should not be sung/chanted in memory of ALL the lads who lost their lives, in such a dire tragedy. My life gets taken over with my beloved club at times, i base holidays, events and even work around the fixture list, but at the end of the day, it's only football and lives were affected that day, with sadness that will probably never go away.

Unfortunatley, as i stated earlier, people will continue to chant bile for ever.

Alchohol + mob mentality = numpty's.

alextrueblue said:
I think it should not be sung/chanted in memory of ALL the lads who lost their lives, in such a dire tragedy. My life gets taken over with my beloved club at times, i base holidays, events and even work around the fixture list, but at the end of the day, it's only football and lives were affected that day, with sadness that will probably never go away.

Unfortunatley, as i stated earlier, people will continue to chant bile for ever.

Alchohol + mob mentality = numpty's.
we sir agree ...at last
Can we hope that one day it will be gone?

I hate threads from people saying how ashamed they are by city fans or ashamed to be a city fan as much as the song ffs!

Terrace culture is just that, a culture and it will never ever go away.

Dont like it, dont sing it, simple, but ffs, stop berating other city fans all the time and telling us how ashamed you fucking are!

blueinsa said:
I hate threads from people saying how ashamed they are by city fans or ashamed to be a city fan as much as the song ffs!

Dont like it, dont sing it, simple, but ffs, stop berating other city fans all the time and telling us how ashamed you fucking are!
no

M9 Blue said:
blueinsa said:

no

Nothing but attention seeking fella, sad really!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.