Today/Tonights Olympic Football..

LoveCity said:
Are we the worst nation ever at penalty shootouts?
No, Holland are.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
danburge82 said:
Micah's down. Looks career ending; but he'll be back on sprinting about in a few minutes. He's got the lowest pain threshold, ever!

Shit, he's actually gone off down the tunnel!

Obviously hoping it's nothing serious but for a big lad he's such a fucking soft arse.
He can get stretchered off and look like he'll be out for months but then NMT will come on with a training report and Micah will be back in training!

Olympic games, athletes giving it absolutely everything and Sturridge just thinks he's cock of the walk.

Just smash the fucking thing.

Saying that though, I don't class myself as British so I'm not that worried but it's frustrating nonetheless when someone does that.

I wasn't suprised at the Men's Football team crashing out. South Koreans had an impressive pressing game going and they were a lot sharper than us.

It made me shudder watching Team GB, as it brought back memories of Pearce's dour, passionless team at the Etihad (was it 11 goals at home all season?).

Glad it's finished. Time for our lads to have a bit of rest before pre-season and the start of proper football. Between this and Euro 2012 it feels like I've spent the last 3 months watching our boys passing the ball to rags - which is just wrong.
Looking forward to dark nights, decent telly, and real football.

Unknown_Genius said:
The commentators eulogy over Giggs when he came on was sickening. He was terrible, the guy is finished. If the rags are still relying on him, then thats great news for us.

commentry was abit over the top. They thought Giggs "almost put a great ball through" where in reality he gave the ball away alot.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
carlos92 said:
I wasn't suprised at the Men's Football team crashing out. South Koreans had an impressive pressing game going and they were a lot sharper than us.

The team has been gash all the way through, as has been the manager, I only hope Micah's ok.

That's right Team GB didn't top their group undefeated and missed out on semi final due to a penalty shoot out, they were gash all the way through....

Indestructable said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
carlos92 said:

The team has been gash all the way through, as has been the manager, I only hope Micah's ok.

That's right Team GB didn't top their group undefeated and missed out on semi final due to a penalty shoot out, they were gash all the way through....

Poor standard throughout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.