Today's football 5th may

Incredible! Messi with an amazing goal for his hattrick and 71st goal of the season, seconds after Mascherano makes an incredible headed save to stop Weiss scoring.

Messi holds the world record for most goals in one season and if Messi scores this pen he will hold record for most league goals!

72nd goal for The Human Cheat Code.

Goes over and hugs Guardiola, emotional scenes at Camp Nou.

Apparently Ronaldo has been greedy and selfish as hell for Madrid trying to catch up to Messi. Well, he just scored a penalty to make it Granada 1-1 Madrid. :D

Strange how the pens were never given to Barcelona in first half of season now they're getting loads.

Good God, I have just seen Norwich City's first goal today. Howler.

Oasis_City said:
Strange how the pens were never given to Barcelona in first half of season now they're getting loads.

Pretty harsh penalties in both last 2 games, I guess little push for Messi to become best scorer.

50 goals is magic though, it must be awful to be ronaldo tonight - to score 46 goals and still to be 4 short for the top of the scorers list, lol. Yeah, he was selfish in some situations tonight but can't blame him tbh.. result was not important and I would be crazy to score so many goals and have such season and still to come 2nd.

MSP said:
Oasis_City said:

Pretty harsh penalties in both last 2 games, I guess little push for Messi to become best scorer.

50 goals is magic though, it must be awful to be ronaldo tonight - to score 46 goals and still to be 4 short for the top of the scorers list, lol. Yeah, he was selfish in some situations tonight but can't blame him tbh.. result was not important and I would be crazy to score so many goals and have such season and still to come 2nd.

Imagine how many goals he could have if the penalties earlier in the season were give lol, 75+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.