Today's shooting in America thread

There is something funny I find about these mass shootings. The families or communities usually seem to have them on their radars. Yet it seems like someone is likely to call the cops on a black kid with a toy gun than a white man everyone seems to think is “off”.

Given this guy's military expertise, the fact that's he 's on the run from the authorities and his alleged sympathy with various conspiracy theories I wonder how long it will be before he becomes an internet hero to other nutters cheering him on as a kind of Wild West outlaw.

Given this guy's military expertise, the fact that's he 's on the run from the authorities and his alleged sympathy with various conspiracy theories I wonder how long it will be before he becomes an internet hero to other nutters cheering him on as a kind of Wild West outlaw.
Maybe someone from their sporting world will go to him with KFC and fishing rods

Watching CNN now. Seems he was known to have a possibility of doing something like this. Held over the summer in a mental hospital. Threatened to do this.

And here we are, a couple of months later with him released and able to access an assault rifle and run amok.

USA should be wiped off the map.

Watching CNN now. Seems he was known to have a possibility of doing something like this. Held over the summer in a mental hospital. Threatened to do this.

And here we are, a couple of months later with him released and able to access an assault rifle and run amok.

USA should be wiped off the map.
The gun laws in Maine are so lax that someone having a SERIOUS mental health crisis isn't a reason to remove their 'right to bear arms'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.