Today's shooting in America thread

It's compulsory for every Swiss household to own a functioning gun. Guns per capita may not be higher but gun ownership % certainly is. Canada has similar levels of gun ownership as well and doesn't have the problems the US has. Rural Ireland has high levels of gun ownership and no gun violence problems.
I'm aware of all those examples, still don't think there are many countries with higher gun ownership than the States

Yes, imagine a black person is the saviour and shoots the victim and the dibble roll up and see the hero stood there with a gun in his hand.... Bye bye hero!

Actually, there was an incident where a Black guy was chasing a White guy in the States.

The Black gets gunned down by cops getting involved in the pursuit and despite the Black guy shouting that the perp was running ahead of him, he was taken out.

Cops searched him out found a cop ID badge.

So, yeah, the chances of being murdered-whilst-Black when trying to do the 'right thing' is high.

This has been going on but I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. Once we get into election season it's going to get A LOT worse. I expect to see these guys at polling places, rallies and pretty much anywhere else they can go to intimidate minorities who are politically active.

Of course if the minorities decide to show up armed the police will just kill them...

Actually, there was an incident where a Black guy was chasing a White guy in the States.

The Black gets gunned down by cops getting involved in the pursuit and despite the Black guy shouting that the perp was running ahead of him, he was taken out.

Cops searched him out found a cop ID badge.

So, yeah, the chances of being murdered-whilst-Black when trying to do the 'right thing' is high.
There was another one where a black security guard apprehended a shooter at a bar. When the cops showed up he was still holding the shooter down so the cops killed him.

This has been going on but I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. Once we get into election season it's going to get A LOT worse. I expect to see these guys at polling places, rallies and pretty much anywhere else they can go to intimidate minorities who are politically active.

Of course if the minorities decide to show up armed the police will just kill them...

That is fucked up.

How does anyone know if he's trained how to use that fucking thing? Or is it just assumed that if he's white then he'll be fine. Do cops routinely check (white) people who carry openly, even in states where it's legal?

If that happened in this country, or anywhere else that isn't a war-zone, then there'd be a major incident.

I wonder what his politics is...?

4) Think the man's wang is the size of a dust mite.

He'll be walking around with a huge hard-on wearing that, but no one would ever notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.