todays training

The sort of thing that can happen in the heat of the moment even with mates. No big deal although the media will push it as much as they can.

The Fixer said:
I understand these kind of incidents can show that players are committed etc but this kind of thing is happening too much for my liking.

I don't think its happening as much or anything like that. It's just reported more because the media are all over us. I bet it happens all the time at other teams yet they don't have cameras around 24/7. I used to lose it a bit sometimes when i played but you make your peace and move on, no biggie, they are professional enough to just move on its like anytime you have a scrap with your mates. The players won't do it but they'll do the equivalent of have a beer and be laughing about it half an hour later.

gaz76 said:
This followed by the playground tag fun with the best chase being the 2 Toures trying to get Nigel. Nigel decided to try to escape by running at them and sliding along the ground in between them! Not even close but it was funny.

Hahaha.

Oh when De Jong, goes sliding in...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.