Tombstone!!!!!!

manclad said:
The Blue Knight said:
Just flickin thru and found it on BBC3 now. Fuckin Badass

"I'm your huckleberry."

On BBC3 again last night.
This is probably the best part played by Val Kilmer. And Michael Biehn is awesome as Johnny Ringo.

"In vino veritas."

This was Val Kilmer's absolute zenith - he never did or will play any part better than this. His Doc Holiday was superb and aided by some great lines - "that's just my game" and the aforementioned "I'm your huckleberry" - shit hot.

PaleBlue said:
manclad said:
The Blue Knight said:
Just flickin thru and found it on BBC3 now. Fuckin Badass

"I'm your huckleberry."

On BBC3 again last night.
This is probably the best part played by Val Kilmer. And Michael Biehn is awesome as Johnny Ringo.

"In vino veritas."

This was Val Kilmer's absolute zenith - he never did or will play any part better than this. His Doc Holiday was superb and aided by some great lines - "that's just my game" and the aforementioned "I'm your huckleberry" - shit hot.

"Look darling,Johnny Ringo,the deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, so they say.What do you think darling?Should I hate Him?"
(Said to his girlfriend "Big Nose" Kate Elder).

Great film, I'm not a huge fan of Western-style films, but I do hold this one as one of my favourite films.

The Blue Knight said:
"I'm your huckleberry."

Worth watching just for that line. Without a doubt, the best film about the gunfight at the ok corral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.