tommos ref view

mancunial

even phil thompson said the walton didn,t give city much in the first half, i mean if he can see the blinkered attitude against city then their must be hope?

Tommo might see the world through red tinted specs but even Peter Walton's mum couldn't defend his performances when he ref's us. I don't know what his problem is but he displays an unbelievable level of bias.

As usual, this will pass by without any further mention from anyone - the media, the FA, our club officials - yet it seems so incredibly clear that certain referees have agendas against certain clubs. Some of the officiating today was so one-sided that anyone could see it. The problem is, the world is willing us to fail so it's like a conspiracy of silence to accept it.

i think we are and have been dealing with the biggest bunch of mercenary officials who working off a directive, a few weeks ago i saw a referee who should have sent neville off at the brittania but allowed ferguson to replace him with a substitution, i could catalogue dozens of manipulated decisions by certain referees but won,t, it is all about keeping themselves officiating at the big four games and skycards, end of story?

I wish the English refs would go on strike. Perhaps we could then import some who know how to read and ref the game.

Very poor referee ......

Stoke almost scored with a late header from a free kick given against Balotelli that was never an' illegal' challenge in a month of Sundays!

Balotelli at the 90th minute, pointing a finger to his head , told Walton the right thing. was repeated three times. "tu sei scemo. tu sei scemo. tu sei scemo"

luckily walton dont understand italian ;O)

it was like playing against 12 men today. He was shocking the foul on Balotelli and Tevez in the first half both went unpunished. He must of bee wearing a stoke shirt under his shirt it was blatantly obvious he didn't want us to win.

If I am not mistaken, we have not won a single game with Walton in charge since 2005. Says it all really. I hope his car spins off the icy road on his way home, bent piece of crap.

I think the constant negative press that we receive has an effect on the officials. They can't help but be influenced by it and seem to give most 50/50 decisions against us.

The answer is for banners to produced and held aloft at all future games simply stating the referees home address and the words, "Flowers or tonnes of horse shit? You decide".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.