Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Could he be the reserve stand in for the Kovacic role?
I think him and McAtee could easily be part of a squad and get 20/25 games each.
Guess it’s whether that would be enough for them.
A stand-in for a stand-in? I don't think Kovacic plays enough (so far) to require a stand-in.

Wolves fans seem to think that part of the agreement to take him on loan was that they have an option to buy for just 4.5m. Surely that’s not right…

Wolves fans seem to think that part of the agreement to take him on loan was that they have an option to buy for just 4.5m. Surely that’s not right…
Crikey, They'd be mad not to take up that option.
THB on loan at Southampton is a compulsory buy should they get promoted.
I'm assuming our bean counters are on top of these deals.
If we have sell on/ buy back clauses built in it may make sense

£4.5M for Tommy seems a bargain as did the £2M for Tosin that Fulham paid.
Both players were very well regarded at the club and Tommy of course has the family history.
I think sentiment sometimes plays a part in these deals.

£4.5M for Tommy seems a bargain as did the £2M for Tosin that Fulham paid.
Both players were very well regarded at the club and Tommy of course has the family history.
I think sentiment sometimes plays a part in these deals.
I also think these deals encourage others to join the 'setup'.
What a message;
'Come get a great football education then if you don't make it with us we'll let you move on without asking ridiculous money and scuppering your chances of playing at the highest level possible'.

You can add Morgan Rogers to that list now.

I also think these deals encourage others to join the 'setup'.
What a message;
'Come get a great football education then if you don't make it with us we'll let you move on without asking ridiculous money and scuppering your chances of playing at the highest level possible'.

You can add Morgan Rogers to that list now.
It makes perfect sense when they are only on short contracts and if you don't agree anything they just let it run out. Far better to have something than nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.