Tomorrows Ref - Mike Dean

sam the drummer said:
Dean always sends one of our player off or gives a dodgy decision

errmmm no he doesn't. he sent off two against spurs yeah, but he also refereed against Blackburn at home last season and NO players sent off and we won 3 -1. Also ref against West Ham away and NO players sent off.

I think this is a gem in disguise for this game.

He loves sending people off and being the centre of Attention, With Dunn's recent comments, I can see them getting 1 or 2 Reds.

Blue Coop said:
I think this is a gem in disguise for this game.

He loves sending people off and being the centre of Attention, With Dunn's recent comments, I can see them getting 1 or 2 Reds.

Yes mate, that was the point i was trying to make in the OP.

jd-blue said:
i wish hughes would say something about that comment however look how moyes comments about the ref turned against him in the FA cup........maybe some things are left unsaid

Because moyes singled out that ref the f.a have brought in new rules which state if you single out a ref a manager can get touchline bans and fines awarded to them.

Does anyone have a link to the text of this new rule? I'd like to read it so I can be informed about the degree to which Bacon is going to get away with it: in fact, I'm wondering if there is an explicit Bacon exception - "The preceding rule does not apply to Slur Timex Ferguson."

He also sent off ronaldo, for his studs showing tackle on andy cole a few years ago at coms, if I'm not mistaken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.