Toni Kroos

He's probably the target TH mentioned in the other thread. Only guy I can see us paying more than 60m for (other than Pogba of course).

Brilliant footballer. Kroos (94% pass accuracy) + Gundogan (88% pass accuracy) + Dinho (87% pass accuracy) will be fantastic to watch!

Kroos was a maestro when he played against us. Some people forgot about that apparently.

Yup. Him and Modric ensured we didn't have a sniff of a chance starting from the second half of the first leg. Almost as if they just decided to dominate midfield from then on.

I wish people would stop all of this 'Kroos is not good enough for the PL'. If Kroos is good enough for Bayern, Madrid, and the World Cup champion, he's good enough for us. If Grandpa Lampard can make an impact for us last year, Kroos can. So please stop with this nonsense lads!

We need legs, energy and quality in the midfield and from what ove seen of Kroos he would give us the quality, but not much of the other two. Would much rather have Isco or Modric out of that midfield we faced in the semi.
This. Kroos is so status quo. He wouldn't fuck up. But he wouldn't drive you forward either. Give me Modric except for his age, or give me Isco.

Yup. Him and Modric ensured we didn't have a sniff of a chance starting from the second half of the first leg. Almost as if they just decided to dominate midfield from then on.
It was Modric who was incisive. Kroos just kept possession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.