my predictions for tonight's games:

Blackpool 2-1 Spurs
Copenhagen 1-1 Chelsea
Lyon 0-2 Real Madrid

My predictions

Blackpool 1-3 Spurs

Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

Lyon 0-1 Real Madrid

Lets throw Cardiff Leicester in the mix as well. Cardiff need the points badly, having slipped from 2nd to 4th. They sound like us last year; Bellamy, Welsh manager, intermittently deadly going forward but poor at the back, lacking a bit of organisation, plenty of rumours of dressing room trouble, new owners, money and an insecure manager. Leicester look composed but do they have the fight?

All tonight's matches are close. Spurs, Chelsea, Real, Cardiff are all favourites but it's pretty much a toss of the coin as to them getting an outright win.

I reckon Cardiff and Chelsea will bounce back tonight.

Cardiff 2 - Leicester 1
FC Copenhagen 0 - Chelsea 2

Spurs, Real will draw

Blackpool 1 - Spurs 1
Lyon 1 - Real 1

Lrrr said:
CSKA V PAOK live on espn now. Minus 15 in Moscow!
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=106411&part=sports

Plenty of streams here. CSKA likely to go far into the tournament so worth a gander at potential future opponents.

They have a large part of the Russian national side (we'll have to beat a large part of the Ukrainian national side first of course, after beating some of the Greeks), plus well known guys like former dipper Mark Gonzalez, former brief-Rag Tosic, Jo's pal Wagner Love, Dzeko's pal Rahimic, Seydou Doumbia + potential future rag Akinfeev.

PAOK just hit the post and shot just wide.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm --<br /><br />It's quite a good match actually, end to end, Love almost scores a tap in, just couldn't reach it.

Chick Counterfly said:
Lets throw Cardiff Leicester in the mix as well. Cardiff need the points badly, having slipped from 2nd to 4th. They sound like us last year; Bellamy, Welsh manager, intermittently deadly going forward but poor at the back, lacking a bit of organisation, plenty of rumours of dressing room trouble, new owners, money and an insecure manager. Leicester look composed but do they have the fight?

All tonight's matches are close. Spurs, Chelsea, Real, Cardiff are all favourites but it's pretty much a toss of the coin as to them getting an outright win.

I reckon Cardiff and Chelsea will bounce back tonight.

Cardiff 2 - Leicester 1
FC Copenhagen 0 - Chelsea 2

Spurs, Real will draw

Blackpool 1 - Spurs 1
Lyon 1 - Real 1

Why not throw in Hartlepool vs Southampton - who the hell decided it would be a good idea to arrange this match on a mid week night?
I'll go for Stelling's Boys to win 2-1.

thelegde said:
Why not throw in Hartlepool vs Southampton - who the hell decided it would be a good idea to arrange this match on a mid week night?

Anything is possible in a town whose one claim to fame is that they once hanged a monkey.

Chelsea: Cech; Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Essien, Lampard; Anelka, Malouda; Torres

Real Madrid: Casillas, Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Arbeloa; Xabi, Khedira; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; Adebayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.