Tony Gale right for once

2sheikhs

I've just seen him discussing mondays game with his predictable, sit on the fence, 1-1 draw forecast. He mentioned the match at the swamp and said "yeah but that wasn't really a 6-1 game". You're quite right gale. From what I saw it could easily have been double figures. Dzeko on his own had missed 2 or 3 sitters.

I can't think who it was, (maybe Shearer), but someone said the same about the Norwich game too. It's something United fans desperately clung to when they were being slate by blues: 'Yeah but 3 of them were scored in injury time', like as though injury time goals don't count.
Ironic.

Nothing beats the columist out of the daily mirror(darren lewis) and his comment on sky or talksport..

If peter crouch had scored that header early on i think spurs would of won comfortably and city wouldnt have won 5-1......

Talk about being a fucking cock!

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I've just seen him discussing mondays game with his predictable, sit on the fence, 1-1 draw forecast. He mentioned the match at the swamp and said "yeah but that wasn't really a 6-1 game". You're quite right gale. From what I saw it could easily have been double figures. Dzeko on his own had missed 2 or 3 sitters.

Tony Gale? Why is he on TV? Radio as well occasionally, but, why? Ever?
Absolutely useless obvious cretinous comments, with a crucial absence of charisma, forethought and intelligence, spoken by an underachieving no-mark moron.
Perhaps he's on to make Merson look vaguely human.

If we hadnt the woodwork 39 times this season we would probably be champions now, but it is hardly ever mentioned.

Yet liverpool get all the coverage about hitting the woodwork because they have managed it 30 times and they are unlucky.

the blue panther said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:

Tony Gale? Why is he on TV? Radio as well occasionally, but, why? Ever?
Absolutely useless obvious cretinous comments, with a crucial absence of charisma, forethought and intelligence, spoken by an underachieving no-mark moron.
Perhaps he's on to make Merson look vaguely human.

Fooking impossible !

Find me a sensible "pundit"....Charlie Nicholas might be, if I could tell what he says...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.