TOO, too defensive.

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
A draw against United, as far as i'm concerned, is regularly regarded as a good result, especially in our transition. I am sorry though, but that performance was just as negative as it gets. The irony though is that we crossed in 12 high balls when we have an average frontline height of no more than 5ft 8. Why be that aggressive from the wings with no height, but so negative in midfield play with creative players?!?!?!? Probably being a bit selfish here as we haven't lost, but with that squad there on paper, the football is just far too negative.
I will apologise to the blues thinking this is a good result and performance, because it is a good result. I also have to wonder why Tevez is doing absolutely every role in the park. Yaya looked like a poor fans Foe, (RIP), too.
The only way I can describe things is we need to take the shackles off.
1 point is better than 0 points though.

I have to admit their one touch passing was pretty good but... at the end of the day we were as guilty as the likes of wolves for playing the myth instead of the team..stick the same bunch of cunts in west brom shirts and we would have dicked them 5-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.