Who do you think will come in the top 6, I think
1 City
2 Manure
3 Chelsea
4 Arsenal (even if RVP goes)
5 Spurs
6 Liverpool
City first because I think we can retain the title

Manure second because they have Vidic coming back and Kagawa looks like a good player, but they won't win the league becuase their squad is starting to age now

Chelsea 3rd because di Matteo looks like a good manager and the arrival of Hazard will add some flair to their team, Drogba will be missed though

Arsenal 4th because they have Giroud and Podolski who can score lots of goals, if RVP goes they will miss him alot.

Spurs 5th because their midfield is argubaly the best in the league

Liverpool 6th because I think Brendan Rodgers can be a hit at Liverpool with this new style of play but they are still nowhere near a title threat.

Re: Top 6 in the Premeir League

I have a bad feeling about next season. I will just keep on enjoying last seasons triumph and hope that I am wrong.

shadan1 said:
Spurs 5th because their midfield is argubaly the best in the league

No way have Spurs got a better midfield than Yaya, Barry, Nasri and Silva, especially if Modric goes.

Chelsea have bought well, they will finish first or second.

City
Utd
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
newcastle

I've seen a bit more of Oscar and Hazard now and I really rate them but CFC still got to replace Lampard and Drogba

Scholes and Giggs are pushing 40 now whilst Vidic and Ferdinand have no pace. But Kagawa might be a big improvement. Think they will spend again

I think RVP will stay at Arsenal, but can't see him scoring 30 again with his contract situation being a source of unrest

Spurs have the advantage of being able to concentrate on the League

Only worry I have for City is Kompany. Sounds like he still has a calf injury. May not be serious though

Still a few twists before the start of the season but so far my picks would be

1 Us

2 Them

3 Ars

4 Chelsea

5 Pool

6 Spurs

We and Rags will have it tougher against other Top 6 than last season but will make fewer mistakes against the rest of league.

City
Chels
Them
Spurs
Arse
Newcastle

Suprising to me how many ppl think brendan rodgers is gonna walk into liverpool and deliver success. I think he's gonna struggle first half of the term and so will their standings as a result. I think spurs have brought in a good manager with some good buys.

1st- City
Close 2nd- Chelsea
3rd- Arsenal
Joint 4th- Trad Brick Road
Joint 4th- Tottenham
5th- Newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.