Top four predictions

I think the results against the big teams will decide whether Arsenal or the rags get in

Chelsea
Spurs
City
Arsenal or rags.

Anyone else think Everton might make a late charge for 4th?

They're 6 points off now, but only play 1 opponent in the top 3rd in their next 5 games. No cup commitments, and Liverpool, United and Arsenal are doing so badly since the turn of the year that 1 round of results going their way and they'd be close.

Koemann has them on a roll.

My guess looking at remaining fixtures was
Chelsea 91
Spurs 83
City 83
Arsenal 79
Liverpool 76
rags 75

My prediction

Chelsea
City
Spurs
Scum

The scum are pretty much being dragged into the top 4 by the shocking favourable decisions they are getting week in week out. Blatant that the powers that be want them up there at any cost.

We'll keep getting the shitty end of the stick decision wise but will have too much quality to prevent us from pushing on.

Arse fans to throw their Perrier water around and boo a little louder when they don't make top 4 this season.

Next season will be Liverpool's year.

City will be in there. Would like Liverpool to miss out just by conceding one more goal than 4th place after Sterling scores with his hand from an offside position in March.

Prediction

Chavs
Tottenham
City
Rags

Preferred

City
Chavs
Tottenham
Dippers

Chelsea and Tottenham are the two teams with a decent balance of attack and defence and that is why they will finish 1 and 2 IMO. I can see Arse and Dippers imploding under the pressure of the run in. As the rags are coming up from behind and have low expectancy I can see them sneaking 4th. I’d prefer the Dippers to pip them as that would be the ultimate pain for them and, thinking longer, term they are probably the weakest of the top 6 so less threat to us. I sense things are coming to a head with Arsenal, I see them in 6th come the end.

Chelsea can not be caught, City are the form team, Spurs are not allowed to finish above Arsenal. Liverpool are collapsing in on themselves and are in freefall, Everton are improving, United will miss out on goal difference.

So it goes likes this

Chelsea
City
Arsenal
Spurs
United
Everton
Liverpool

Chelsea
City
Spuds
Rags
Arsenal
Liverpool

Wenger to leave Arsenal at the end of the season having finally been out of the CL places and below the spuds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.