Top Name Manager

East Stand Level 2

We all are hoping for top name players to come in this summer but I cannot believe this will happen if we dont qualify for the Europa League or have a top name manager. As European Football and Top Managers attract top players. I know we have Robinho but he was keen to get out of Real Madrid. Dont get this wrong I am not having a go at MH but people like Sven would attract beter quality players than MH as they have poven track record.

i agree we need a top european coach who can attract the stars. dont know who though

Dubai Blue said:
djspam said:
whoever we get in we need to make sure they get the sack after one season
Can we get on his back after a couple of months as well please?

It's the only way to do it. We can't go round giving managers time, that's just ridiculous. I think we should get Mancini in til Christmas then Rijkaard in til summer, maybe King Jose will be interested by then and he can do a few months?

We had a big name manager in Sven and we sacked him after he didn't win the league.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I think we should get Mancini in til Christmas then Rijkaard in til summer
This could be the revolutionary approach we need to ensure that much-needed consistency throughout the whole of the season. This way we'd get TWO honeymoon periods and would surely win the league.

Bravo Hombre, bravo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.