Top Tier at Wembley atmosphere?

skillman

Exactly what it says in the title.

May seem a silly question but do people reckon the atmosphere in the top tier will be as good as anywhere else in the ground? That's where I'm sat/stood. Also, do you think people will be stood up?

skillman said:
Exactly what it says in the title.

May seem a silly question but do people reckon the atmosphere in the top tier will be as good as anywhere else in the ground? That's where I'm sat/stood. Also, do you think people will be stood up?

I'm in the top tier and will be stood all game singing away....and I don't expect we will be alone!

even if no ones singing, Ill still be singing just as many others probably will be too.

Very very good to know!!

Was worried it would be morbid but everyone around there will have the same amount of loyalty points anyway so it should be good...hopefully. ;)

I presume you lot are kids.

The whole of Wembley will be fucking rocking. The roof will be coming off.

Sat there with Chelsea in the Cup Final last year, and the Semi-Final the year before that. Both times the atmosphere was pretty rubbish. People were singing but the acoustics were terrible.

fulhamroad22 said:
Sat there with Chelsea in the Cup Final last year, and the Semi-Final the year before that. Both times the atmosphere was pretty rubbish. People were singing but the acoustics were terrible.

Really? We Blues have no experience on the new Wembley ;-)

I totally assumed it would have great acoustics but thinking about it, it's like our ground. Tiers kill atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.