Torres is the biggest twatsicle this side of the pecos

Unlike Torres, Kaka already has a Champions' League winner's medal. So perhaps there are other things that motivate him (and from the evidence I've seen, I doubt it's cash). Nobody other than Kaka and his closest family and friends are likely to know what his motivation is, so neither Torres nor anyone else has any right to pass judgement on whether or not City would be the right move for him. It's pure arrogance for anyone to assume that they know what should make another person tick. Unfortunately, arrogance is something the football world isn't short of. So get used to it blues, we'll be seeing plenty more of it on display these coming weeks.

bet he is on the phone to his agent in the summer "err heard anything from city "

Torres was actually born on Bala Street don't you know, not far from the Sandon. He's a true red that one. Haven't you heard dippers go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about his armband..."You'll Never Dip Alone" and all that shite?

I like Torres and think he is a genuine guy so take his comments without any malice intended. And if indeed we do sign kaka then who cares what Bacon face or wenger or torres or fat sam or Dave Whelan or tony blair or whoever has to say about it, City are here to stay and they'd better get used to it cos we aint going nowhere.

Trevski said:
I like Torres and think he is a genuine guy so take his comments without any malice intended. And if indeed we do sign kaka then who cares what Bacon face or wenger or torres or fat sam or Dave Whelan or tony blair or whoever has to say about it, City are here to stay and they'd better get used to it cos we aint going nowhere.
me too... so what if he thinks Kaka is making a bad move... i can only think that time will tell and Torres is only looking from the outside... he has no clue what we are building here...

Yeah, Torres, trophies are important.

But
a) he isn't exactly winning any at Liverpool.

b) Kaka has already won some at Milan -- so even if City don't win anything this season, he's not going to be that disappointed (initially).

c) Kaka is just the beginning. A team with Kaka, Robinho, John Terry, De Jong, potentially Ronaldo, and maybe Bellamy will be in contention for everything next season, mark my words.

Winning trophies is great, but i'm a football traditionalist who as a kid wanted to play for City - not just football, but specifically for City. I spoke to Harry Dowd once who said what a dream come true signing for City was because he was a blue. These days have you noticed how modern footballers in general don't seem to have 'a team'.
That's why I have more respect for players like Shearer ane Le Tissier - play for a team because of loyalty or because it's the team they support - Mike Doyle is a perfect example for us. It's not about winning trophies or Chumps league, it's about playing a game you love, for a team you love and getting paid to do it!
But if it's trophies you're after Fernando, get yer arse down to the COM, cause the future's bright, the future is sky blue!

I hope Kaka does choose to join us and I hope he tells all the tossers out there who go on about why would a player like that join us rather than a team that is already successful that he actually wants a real challenge and to be at the start of something major.

Torres didn't have the cojones to stay with his beloved Atletico but hopefully Kaka has the balls to join City.

How much did Torres win at Ath.Madrid and how much did he win in his first season in English football? Kaka's won things he is dreaming of so come the end of Kaka's career he'll look back on it and think i've had a bloody good one and won nearly everything there is to win at club level so moving to City would not effect that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.