tossers in 541

Tom_mcfc

Tried to enjoy the game yesterday like a top blue I am
Kicked off twice sadly blues ballooning like mentalists. First time was two guys screaming at people to sit down agrresively and so much the veins in their heads nearly exploded. Could of just said can you sit down please but proceeded to talk to fellow blues like shit.

Second guy chose to be foul and abusive towards me whilst sat next to his two young children. Classy. All I shouted was pellegrini in shortly after Mancini decided to make a change after going 1-0 down in the last minute down to ten men. I paid my money so I should have my say regardless of if he agrees or not. Sadly he chose to try and fight a fellow blue with his kids. Arse hole.

Blues fighting blues is not on especially when you're a top blue like me. Forza pellergrini

Tom_mcfc said:
Kicked off twice sadly blues ballooning like mentalists. First time was two guys screaming at people to sit down agrresively and so much the veins in their heads nearly exploded. Could of just said can you sit down please but proceeded to talk to fellow blues like shit.

Second guy chose to be foul and abusive towards me whilst sat next to his two young children. Classy. All I shouted was pellegrini in shortly after Mancini decided to make a change after going 1-0 down in the last minute down to ten men. I paid my money so I should have my say regardless of if he agrees or not. Sadly he chose to try and fight a fellow blue with his kids. Arse hole.

Blues fighting blues is not on especially when you're a top blue like me. Forza pellergrini

Whilst in no way justifying the behaviour of thugs, did you not think that such an inflammatory comment would give anyone that is that way inclined an excuse to kick-off?

Yer can sit down now! Didn't work on 126!

But the guy next to me when Wigan scored, simple said "Ah, well, it's Wigan's day!" but the guy across the aisle went mental, snapped the stick of his flag and flung the bits on the floor. I said to my neighbour "I'm glad I'm not going back on his coach!"

Disappointing, blues, but still only a game of football!

Surely no one refers to themselves as a "top blue". Especially not twice. This has to be a poor joke.

bugsyblue said:
Surely no one refers to themselves as a "top blue". Especially not twice. This has to be a poor joke.

couldn't be more serious mate

1961_vintage said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Whilst in no way justifying the behaviour of thugs, did you not think that such an inflammatory comment would give anyone that is that way inclined an excuse to kick-off?

pay your money and have your say mcfc ok

OP, if you really did make that comment you deserve all the shit you get. No matter what happens when the 11 are out on the pitch and the manager is in dug out you support them. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.