Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Wanted to make this to say there needs to be significant changes to the team and instructions for this match. I'm worried this could be worse than the Leicester game. The way Pochettino has Tottenham pressing teams i'm worried this will be over by half time.

EDIT: Newly predicted team after the press conference, Kompany is a massive boost.
------------------------------------------------Hart
Zaba-------------------------Kompany--------------Otamendi------------------Clichy
------------------Fernando-------------Fernandinho---------------Toure
Silva------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sterling
----------------------------------------------Aguero

Last edited:
Would snap your arm off for a draw just atm. They seem well drilled now and we do not.
It depends what City turns up however this season it has been the City we don't want to see to often.

Pellegrini will set up like today with basically the same team and we will get tonked.

Just saw them on MOTD.

Fuck.

All of their players are in form and playing well. They lose Vertongen and Wimmer steps in. Davies and Trippier replace the first choice fullbacks and were their best players today.

You are correct there should be changes - but we all know there won't be.

Pellers has one style of play and that's everyone bomb forward no matter what which leaves two exposed center backs.

I wasn't confident against Leicester because of these tactics and I'm not with Spurs.

Our form against top 6 is also pitiful so I can't see us winning this one.

if mdm gets anywhere near the starting eleven next week then viera should be on the first plane back till the summer

however I can see the same shit happening......both full backs bombing on at the same time leaving us exposed, bereft of forward movement of any intelligence bar aguero

not going to predict the score, but we need to get back to basics. dangerous run of games we have now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.