toure ssn!

If Stevie Ireland is part of any of this deal or wenger is even suggesting it as Ajay has mentioned then he should be told to F**K OFF. There are plenty of class central defenders around who we could go for.....there are not many midfielders anywhere playing as well as Ireland is at the moment

toure is good but not worth risking losing ireland over.

move onto the next target MH!!

blue_chili_pepper said:
Halfpenny said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Gallas must be going then?
Wouldn't want him, too much of a nutcase.

i wouldn't want gallas at all, clash of personalities. He would try and take over the changing room and have a bad effect on the young uns! thats just me opinion!

i don't know, i'd imagine we'd have some pretty spectacular role models if we can get both Gallas AND Bellamy to sign.

simon23 said:
If Stevie Ireland is part of any of this deal or wenger is even suggesting it as Ajay has mentioned then he should be told to F**K OFF. There are plenty of class central defenders around who we could go for.....there are not many midfielders anywhere playing as well as Ireland is at the moment

Completely agree withyou all.

Ireland is the next big UK player and is the sort of player that all big clubs have in their side, a home grown talent, a Terry, a Gerrard or one of those half breeds at Owe T. Stevie should stay, infact I'd go as far to say that if he goes I will be gutted.

Kaka and Ireland Fantastic!! Does'nt matter who's upfront!

simon23 said:

I'd like to think Hughes isn't stupid and that he's aware Arsene knows that Ireland is not for sale. If we take into consideration Toure's valuation and Ireland's, there'd be a difference of 5-7M in favour of Stevie. So, we'd have to pitch that much more to cover Arsene's bluff.

It's poker, Wenger's playing, in my opinion.

dannyboiblue said:
am not a rag m8 i swear was on ssn like 5mins ago and also said arsenal are now willing to buy if its a great talent

Touched a nerve? haha

At one time if a player handed in a transfer he forfeited his right to a cut of the transfer fee. Not sure if this is the case but if it is it's a bit of brinksmanship from his agent making it known he wants out but officially retracting his request in time for the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.