Trafford centre

Worsley will still be on here,he cant help himself.....he had about 6 usernames that i knew of.He was very familiar with the PM button.....

Anyway,the TC,what a fucking shithole.After a hiatus of about 18 months,i had to call in on Sunday,and i instantly regretted it.....full of absolute weapons,every type of **** i despise.
One for each wife!

Took my two girls there to see the circus on ice show earlier this week. They enjoyed it, especially the funfair afterwards which was almost deserted - the organisers had made the mistake of putting the biggest and most expensive ride at the entrance with '£15 per person ' plastered on it, obviously putting people off but inside it's only £2-3 per ride for most things, and the German hot dogs and the cheeseburgers are half the price of 5 guys just a few steps away, and with no queues.

First time I've been to the trafford centre, aside for a 5 min trip for a school bag 2 years ago, in about a decade. The show was at noon and in the morning going through the shops it wasn't too bad, although people desperately queuing for Nando's to open made us laugh. I've only been to Nando's once...it's just chicken, and not particularly great chicken either.

Coming back after the show was another story. Sardines inside the center, both my 6 year old and 11 year old had their toes stood on by the stampeding masses, the queue for McDonald's was, I'd estimate, about 200-300 people long and the eldest has declared she's never going to the trafford ever again so good to see she learns fast.

Half way back to the car, my wife pointed out that almost all the shops we were passing were completely devoid of people, and it was absolutely true. The place was packed, but very few people were actually going in the shops. Seems that a lot of people must be going to the trafford centre nowadays to march up and down the place and keep warm. Either that or the Trafford center is actually just full of people who don't want to be at the Trafford center!

Coming out was a right laugh too. Some woman drove a 4x4 right at us the wrong way on a single lane one way section to get into the space we'd just vacated, not realising there was already a huge queue the other way because another guy who's decided to block the car park whilst waiting for our space. Fun and games, and a timely reminder of why, if you ever absolutely have to go to the trafford centre, getting there for 10am and buggering off by half eleven is essential for your sanity.

Took my two girls there to see the circus on ice show earlier this week. They enjoyed it, especially the funfair afterwards which was almost deserted - the organisers had made the mistake of putting the biggest and most expensive ride at the entrance with '£15 per person ' plastered on it, obviously putting people off but inside it's only £2-3 per ride for most things, and the German hot dogs and the cheeseburgers are half the price of 5 guys just a few steps away, and with no queues.

First time I've been to the trafford centre, aside for a 5 min trip for a school bag 2 years ago, in about a decade. The show was at noon and in the morning going through the shops it wasn't too bad, although people desperately queuing for Nando's to open made us laugh. I've only been to Nando's once...it's just chicken, and not particularly great chicken either.

Coming back after the show was another story. Sardines inside the center, both my 6 year old and 11 year old had their toes stood on by the stampeding masses, the queue for McDonald's was, I'd estimate, about 200-300 people long and the eldest has declared she's never going to the trafford ever again so good to see she learns fast.

Half way back to the car, my wife pointed out that almost all the shops we were passing were completely devoid of people, and it was absolutely true. The place was packed, but very few people were actually going in the shops. Seems that a lot of people must be going to the trafford centre nowadays to march up and down the place and keep warm. Either that or the Trafford center is actually just full of people who don't want to be at the Trafford center!

Coming out was a right laugh too. Some woman drove a 4x4 right at us the wrong way on a single lane one way section to get into the space we'd just vacated, not realising there was already a huge queue the other way because another guy who's decided to block the car park whilst waiting for our space. Fun and games, and a timely reminder of why, if you ever absolutely have to go to the trafford centre, getting there for 10am and buggering off by half eleven is essential for your sanity.
I assumed the sales idiots (cough) had spent up so went yesterday to look for boots/shoes. Please don't tell me people are worried about inflation or their energy bills as everybody in the world was there and they all seemed to be spending, mainly on shite food or coffee, but I thought we were all skint ? You don't need a Dunkin' Donut and a maccolatte double shot coffee.

I’ve not been for years… and I bet I’ve been no more than three times in the last fifteen years.

There are no locally run independent shops and not enough clothes shops for men. Proper waste of time me going.

The only good bit for me was going in holister and fantasising about drugging and bumming the staff.

How was he not banned for this?

Anyway, I hate the place. Worked there at Principles for 2 years and then Shuh for another 2. This was about 20 years ago.

I haven't been since and only now can listen to Xmas music after hating it being on a loop from November onwards.

How was he not banned for this?

Anyway, I hate the place. Worked there at Principles for 2 years and then Shuh for another 2. This was about 20 years ago.

I haven't been since and only now can listen to Xmas music after hating it being on a loop from November onwards.
You don’t drug them first ? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.