Training Today 18th April 2009

Neil McNab's Tash

Back to my lads footy this morning, so no chance for me to get to training but the ever reliable Douglas Higginbottom attended here's his report:

Courtesy of DH:

A low key session today but good to see virtually all players out there. SWP sadly still missing as is Bellamy but even Zabaleta and Kompany were out early.

A gentle stroll around the field followed by a jog was all they did at the start but then it moved into stretching and other exercises.

The fun started with everyone in a big circle doing stretches a variety of moves with each player in turn having a go in the middle with a special move of his own which all the others had to copy. Some were just routine but of course the clowns in the group ( and I mean that in a good way ) tried to show something special with quite a few decent dance moves. No surprise the Samba boys were good but then Stevie fancied a forward roll!

Next routine was pairing up and doing boxing moves and I have to say Robinho punches or should I say slaps like a girl! And then something similar but in more of a bent position trying to slap the others legs. All good fun and in great spirit.

After that it was time for some football but all the players from Thursday left with Mark Bowen. No doubt the decision had been made not to overdo it for those guys given the mental as well as physical efforts on Thursday. Still out training though were 16 guys including Petrov , De Jong , Sturridge and Bojinov who hopefully for me will play a part in Sunday's game. Also included were Adam Clayton and Ben Mee but maybe that didn't mean too much.

I had to leave a little early today so no chance for a chat to get the latest info.

keemanan said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
banbury_blue said:
No sign of Johnson then?

He was probably in 42s last night.

Really? Are we getting this after any mention of Johnno?

Johnno? He was probably in 42's last night...

Only joking, i know what you mean. But until he actually gets himself fit again and shows the club and fans that he's serious about City, i think the rumours will persist.

They just bore me and anyone else who spends anytime on the forum, not forgetting the hilarious Berti sightings

Cheers. Looks better than usual bar SWP and Bellamy. Although WBA surely is still the game to rest players with slight injury worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.