Transgender People at Work

stony said:
You'll have to post a picture of a bloke who actually looks like a women first. Jenna looks like a pig in a wig.
photo-serena-williams-sur-la-plage.jpg

If you look through squinted eyes, he does look a bit like a woman (ignore the thighs!).

jimharri said:
stony said:
You'll have to post a picture of a bloke who actually looks like a women first. Jenna looks like a pig in a wig.

If you look through squinted eyes, he does look a bit like a woman (ignore the thighs!).

Poor form Jim ffs. Everytime I see her I hear "THIS IS SPARTA"

CTID1988 said:
Its easy to say just treat them the same, but the truth is it will be pretty hard!
Im the kind of person who laughs at inappropriate times, cant help myself, so i think id have to be taking plenty of trips to the water machine to calm myself down!
Chances are though, they are feeling a lot more nervous that the rest of the staff are. Just be nice, supportive and if anybody takes the piss hand their arse to them
OK, so I'm a schoolboy at heart but I fucking snorted laughing at that thinking "not anymore it isn't!" :))

Used to work at a place that had a transvestite. He used to dress like a proper old Doris in a skirt, cardigan and Ethel from Eastenders wig. Used to think to myself "if you are going to go down that route, at least make a fucking effort."

Another place I worked had someone who had gone through the full (excuse the pun) end to end process. The thing is, aside the operations, the long hair, painted nails, lipstick and feminine couture, she was still 6ft 2 and looked like a bloke.

The trick though is not to see them (don't know if the person you are on about is a bloke to woman or woman to bloke) as any particular gender per se, but to see them as the individual person they are.

I had a colleague in the 90s who changed sex from male to female.

Didn't make any difference to me. The person just went from a bloke I didn't fancy because I don't fancy blokes to a woman I didn't fancy because I just didn't.

We had a lad go on 'sick' for about a year, when he left, he was Harry, on return she was Harriet, she kicked up a right fuss as she wanted to use the girls toilets but the females at work didn't like it, managers asked her to use the disabled toilet as it never got used and one of them ended up getting sacked for discrimination. Made it awkward as we used to call her mate etc and she didn't like it, it was almost like we had to pretend we hadn't known her as Harry!

Later found out his or her dad had done the same thing 10 years earlier. Each to there own I guess.

How you handle transgender work mates depends on how well it's been done. If it's mtf and you would bang it after only a few beers that's fine, but if it looks like a rugby club stag do then it should be sent home to sort it out. My own rule is if you don't have to look twice to be sure then it's shit. Transgender = fine, drag act - NO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.