Traveling from Towyn North Wales every home game

tugster17

Anyone no if theres any coaches or mini buses i can hijack lol from towyn (north wales) just moved here i am a st holder just cuts the cost meet folk too..

cheers tugster17

anthony

tugster17 said:
Anyone no if theres any coaches or mini buses i can hijack lol from towyn (north wales) just moved here i am a st holder just cuts the cost meet folk too..

cheers tugster17

anthony

Same here - myself and my two sons go to all home games. I usually drive but in case I cant get to the games my sons would still like to go if possible. We live in Flint Mountain (not far from Mold) and just off the A55.

Cheers

Tony

guy called pete runs a coach from north wales although it has been sold out for every game this year and there was talk of getting a second coach which i think they had about 15-20 years ago but im not 100% sure if they will have a second one. i did see another thread on here which had details on it. pm me if you both need details dont want to put his number on here
cheers

chris8910 said:
guy called pete runs a coach from north wales although it has been sold out for every game this year and there was talk of getting a second coach which i think they had about 15-20 years ago but im not 100% sure if they will have a second one. i did see another thread on here which had details on it. pm me if you both need details dont want to put his number on here
cheers

Cheers mate.

If you could let me know the details would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Tony

isnt Pete who organizes the bus from Towyn?
He had a business there, aint been on that bus in years or seen any of that crowd for ages.
so dont know if he still does?

id like a contact number for him too plz,
lost most of my old city contacts and have
been out of the loop for a while.

is there any more coaches are mini buses besides petes travelin from this end of woods towyn north wales otherwise looks like i am driving :( lol

I'm in Connahs Quay and drive to all Home Games. If anyone is stuck i can help out 3 spare seats, i pick my Dad up in E/Port on way. Midweek games when i'm on 2till10 is a pain and a rush going half day straight from work but happy to help anyone stuck for any other games!!!

Lee.

I get on this coach every match day have spoken to pete today and he has confirmed the coach is full up and reserves.

bzekosilva said:
I get on this coach every match day have spoken to pete today and he has confirmed the coach is full up and reserves.

i have had an inbox with a guy offering to run a coach for every home game from north wales if we can get enough any one intrested pm or leave a message on ere see how many numbers we can get cheerss

tugster17 said:
bzekosilva said:

i have had an inbox with a guy offering to run a coach for every home game from north wales if we can get enough any one intrested pm or leave a message on ere see how many numbers we can get cheerss

I'd be interested - that would by myself and my two sons.

Cheers

Tony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.