Travelling to Boro on Saturday? Volunteers needed for exciting photographic project.

JosephFox

Hi guys and gals,

My name is Joseph Fox, a documentary photographer. This year, together with another photographer - Orlando Gili, I have been capturing scenes that unfold around the oldest cup competition in football; The FA Cup.

From the humble beginnings to the Wembley final, we’ve been capturing each stage of the cup as its gradually progresses in magnitude focusing on the fans and football culture. The series begins with motorway side pitches watched by a handful of fans to small well supported semi-professional outfits, transitioning into excited fans awash with their clubs colours. We have also started to follow the fans on their journeys to and from the games capturing the uniqueness and hilarity of a football away day.

We’ve hoping to turn this series of images into a book that will be published in June of this year but it will also be featured in a few Magazines most notably Howler and the FT (fingers crossed).

The next stage of the journey is the Boro vs Man City match and it would be really great if I could find some City fans who wouldn't mind me tagging along with them for the day. I would just be documenting your experience and the journey made to get to the Riverside.

I'm based in London so I can either drive up to Manchester and get the train with you guys or if there is a coach going up I might be able to squeeze on that too.

If any of you think you might like to get involved please do ping me an email on info@josephfox.co.uk and I can share some of the images I've already taken on the journey and tell you a bit more about the project.

Cheers,

Joseph

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.