Travelling to Madrid

Yes it's definitely a culture thing, in the past few seasons we've played Real, Atletico, Barca and Sevilla and none of them have taken anything close to a full away end. Sevilla brought about 50.

For a team that get 80,000 fans every home game and suposedly have the largest international following in the world, the fact they're unable to sell 3,000 tickets for an away UCL semi final is embarrasing

Despite being the bestest ever, most historic, greatest, club of all time Real rarely sell out home matches.

In my experience, the pre-match and post-match coppers in Madrid have always been sound, especially with our normal piss up shenanigans in Plaza Mayor.

The robocops at the stadium are different gravy, but you just need to not behave like a dickhead and all is well with the world.
Not true pal, I went to the Pelligrini semi, we got kettled going into the ground no trouble and they just hit people fir the sake of it, absolute cunts, I vowed never to go back unless it was a final, fucking wankers in a uniform. Saw them drop a 65 year old bloke with a head butt and the copper had a helmet on!

Not true pal, I went to the Pelligrini semi, we got kettled going into the ground no trouble and they just hit people fir the sake of it, absolute cunts, I vowed never to go back unless it was a final, fucking wankers in a uniform. Saw them drop a 65 year old bloke with a head butt and the copper had a helmet on!
I absolutely get your reply, but it's improved since then mate. In no small way because the son of a member of City's staff had his arm broken by a baton for daring to stop and wait for his Dad on the way out. The club obviously raised a complaint at the highest level.

I realise I'm kind of contradicting my original post, but I did qualify it by saying they're different at the stadium, which they undeniably are.

I absolutely get your reply, but it's improved since then mate. In no small way because the son of a member of City's staff had his arm broken by a baton for daring to stop and wait for his Dad on the way out. The club obviously raised a complaint at the highest level.
Kind of sums City up. If it's a staff member's son raise hell. If it's ordinary fans...do fck all.

What are the logistics for the April 17th home fixture? It’s my first time going about getting UCL tickets and am finding it difficult to source information about when those tickets will drop

I realise I'm kind of contradicting my original post, but I did qualify it by saying they're different at the stadium, which they undeniably are.
Good to know but City staff did fuck all when we were in the line they watched it happen as well

Yeh and they decided to storm a pub near ground and hitting anyone who they could get the batons on,I think a guy who has something to do with Luton but he's a city fan got a whack crossing the road...they are twats....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.