Travelling to Madrid

Leipzig got nearly 4000 so if we do too they might allocate more to junior pull throughs. Who knows though, more likely they’ll siphon more off to corporate tourists

Who knows? The numbers have always got to be one big secret of course.

I used to be convinced that you were guaranteed in the first window and then that was it. Not a specific number.

But this season I’ve been knocked back in the first window once but also got one in the second window another time.

So, as always, it’s a guessing game.

You need your passport to get into the stadium, they check ticket name against passport. Also required passport to pick up ticket from hotel
Sorry if I’m being an idiot but where does it state we have to collect the ticket from a hotel? If anything it doesn’t say a thing about how we will receive the ticket other than the stupid Royal Mail option which it says on all games?

Sorry if I’m being an idiot but where does it state we have to collect the ticket from a hotel? If anything it doesn’t say a thing about how we will receive the ticket other than the stupid Royal Mail option which it says on all games?
I think he/she was referring to a previous farcical occasion (Pellegrini Semi Final?) when we had to collect from a hotel near the stadium.

3800 tickets

Piece of piss for those going
Yeah that was my first thought, especially when you consider the novel idea that the person using the ticket has to be the same person who qualified for the ticket (that'll never catch on)
I mean, even the people who normally use someone else's points will probably qualify for a ticket if they wait their turn.

Yeah that was my first thought, especially when you consider the novel idea that the person using the ticket has to be the same person who qualified for the ticket (that'll never catch on)
I mean, even the people who normally use someone else's points will probably qualify for a ticket if they wait their turn.
Why bother writing names on

Stupid idea

I’m in champs league scheme but only around 3000 points. Do I have any chance of Real Madrid away? Initially had planned for someone to buy them for me but the checks about names have put me off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.