Travelling to Madrid

sorry for miscount earlier I missed a big block of in the corner and they have now added a couple of blocks in tier 5.. Have just recounted and double checked this time .. As on 5.55pm there are 851 left
To be fair to you, and others who've posted, those numbers have been fluctuating all day.
I gave up when 748 suddenly morphed into 815, but 5 of our 6 have now got tickets, and the 6th was only 40 points shy of the 4pm criteria so should be okay tomorrow.

If anyone's still looking for hotels then I'd recommend Hotel Mexico which is walking distance from both the main railway station, and the Anton Martin Metro.

We stayed there last season and we're doing the same on the night of the match.

Brum to Santander Monday, watching Real Santander at home Monday night.
Thursday Valencia to Manc.
Both flights 1pmish.

Just need to book the trains for Santander to Madrid Tuesday and Madrid to Valencia Thursday.

What is the best site to use for booking Spanish trains? Seen a few on here have booked.

Both flights 1pmish.

Just need to book the trains for Santander to Madrid Tuesday and Madrid to Valencia Thursday.

What is the best site to use for booking Spanish trains? Seen a few on here have booked.
I went via Barca last season - booked tickets on TheTrainline - actually missed my nominated train (delayed flights) so paid to get the next train -
Thought I was going to get absolutely dry roasted but it was only €28 was gobsmacked

Both flights 1pmish.

When in Spain I use Omio app for booking trains. Im not great with apps but its easy to use.

Both flights 1pmish.

I've used the Renfe (Spain's national train operator) which was easy to use, showed all cheapest options and PDF tickets on my phone.

Man Dublin monday late flight
Dublin Madrid early Tuesday
Madrid Malaga Liverpool Wednesday £200 per person for all flights
Hotel in Barajas £35 per head (3 of us)
Make sure your hotel has transport. Just stayed at the Ibis. Web site says they have a shuttle but they don’t.

Take an Uber. It’s about 7 euros. Thieving taxis charge 20!!

Couple of bars at the end of the street off the plaza. Easy walk..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.