Trayvon Martin

ElanJo said:
rick773 said:
ElanJo said:
So innocent people should suffer - even die - because a group of people don't like a verdict?

Also, I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume that you haven't watched the trial.

What part of the trial I miss that showed Zimmerman didn't do anything but murder that kid?

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you have no idea just how absurd America's criminal justice system is.

And I'm not going to say yes to that I hope innocent people suffer for anything that's stupid, however what is going to change it?

Not only did you not watch the trial but you also don't understand the most basic principle of all justice systems - that being the presumption of innocence.

Just because there have been, and continue to be, problems with the justice system it does not mean that this trial has suffered the same problems. A trial should be judged on its own merits. If you want to talk about the trial and make such stupid comments about riots based on it then at least have some understanding of it

Just another schmuck who just doesnt get it, ElanJo. If Zimmerman isnt convicted of at least manslaughter the usual suspects will slither out of the woodwork with their pronouncements. I am certain said persons didnt watch an hour of the trial. I watched only some of it myself and I have a certain opinion. Honestly, either way, the verdict will not change my life one iota.

I feel very badly that a young man is dead and he didnt have to die and have so many lives altered forever.

Like I said before if this case were the SCORES in the past month that were black on black crime, it wouldnt receive two paragraphs in the paper. Now THIScase a yet another example of how stupid, racist, unfair, nutty, put your own abjective here the American justice system is.

ElanJo said:
rick773 said:
ElanJo said:
So innocent people should suffer - even die - because a group of people don't like a verdict?

Also, I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume that you haven't watched the trial.

What part of the trial I miss that showed Zimmerman didn't do anything but murder that kid?

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you have no idea just how absurd America's criminal justice system is.

And I'm not going to say yes to that I hope innocent people suffer for anything that's stupid, however what is going to change it?

Not only did you not watch the trial but you also don't understand the most basic principle of all justice systems - that being the presumption of innocence.

Just because there have been, and continue to be, problems with the justice system it does not mean that this trial has suffered the same problems. A trial should be judged on its own merits. If you want to talk about the trial and make such stupid comments about riots based on it then at least have some understanding of it

As I'm just some random idiot on the Internet I don't need to presume anything. I think he's guilty. I thought he was guilty before the trial started and none of the stupid things that happened during it changed my mind. If other people who happened to agree were moved to violent behaviour because of it I would understand. Out of curiosity what is your opinion on the trial? You think he should be acquitted? Manslaughter?

rick773 said:
ElanJo said:
rick773 said:

As I'm just some random idiot on the Internet I don't need to presume anything. I think he's guilty. I thought he was guilty before the trial started and none of the stupid things that happened during it changed my mind. If other people who happened to agree were moved to violent behaviour because of it I would understand. Out of curiosity what is your opinion on the trial? You think he should be acquitted? Manslaughter?

My view is that the prosecution has failed to prove their case. I base that on having watched practically every minute of the trial. So he should be acquitted of all charges.

I'm not going to address the rest of your post. It's just too ignorant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.