Trevor Sinclair

Up until he moved over to dubia (I no he's back here now) he used to buy DVDs in cheetham hill
Proper home boy .he told me n my mate that Pearce was just too nice n pally to be taken seriously
As a manager ,and he said it with a smile he wasn't doggin anyone .top lad.
What type of DVDs?

It's not that he's 'pro-city' because I don't think he is. I think he's an honest, decent pundit. You might agree/disagree with him but at least he can articulate his point

Look at the others - Scholes describes United as 'boring' - if I was Mr BT the I would expect more than that for 1million a year. Then look at Ian Wright, what a waste of time he is

Then, to top it all, Glenn 'gaffer' Hoddle. Who, let's be honest, only has job based on 60 minutes V Argentina almost 20yrs ago. He's never asked about his time at Spurs or Wolves is he????

Quinn is normally a right Fokker towards us

I agree , hate listening to any of his anti City shit , he needs to be stripped of his place in our hall of fame . Sinclair on the other hand is great , very pro City as you would expect but gives honest and objective views in my opinion . Very good on talkshite earlier this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.