Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first game

Re: Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first ga

Brilliant idea . hope you manage to get it sorted ,
RIP

By way of an update we will be doing this just need to finalise the size/cost of the banner and liase with Newcastle about a suitable place in the ground for it as as much as i would like it hanging from the city section as people have stated the message would be lost up their in the gods.
Will keep you updated but thanks for the feedback so far

I've amended the design slightly to the one on page 1 . I've just added the names onto the banner but mindful it might now start to look a bit cramped.
Would appreciate your thoughts on whether we should go for the original or this updated one

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/paulomcfc1/newcastlebanner2_zpsdfff6655.jpg

As I said earlier were definitely going to do this its £20 more for the biggest design 12ft x 3.5ft but feel it needs to be as big as possible to have the desired effect so may go for that option.

Good on you man for doing this.

didsburyblu said:
I've amended the design slightly to the one on page 1 . I've just added the names onto the banner but mindful it might now start to look a bit cramped.
Would appreciate your thoughts on whether we should go for the original or this updated one

http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/paulomcfc1/newcastlebanner2_zpsdfff6655.jpg

As I said earlier were definitely going to do this its £20 more for the biggest design 12ft x 3.5ft but feel it needs to be as big as possible to have the desired effect so may go for that option.
Obviously its your idea, and your banner, but I'd keep the words to a minimum "RIP 2 Loyal Geordies" is probably enough, alongside their names. I also wouldn't bother with the club badges, we all know who we support. The less words the more space for the important bits. Just my personal opinion obviously.

Really nice gesture. These were 2 proper football fans, paying them due respect is classy

trevorriley said:
very nice gesture indeed.

This.

I am sure the Newcastle fans will appreciate the work you are putting in to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.