Trophy Visit, Newcastle - This Sunday

CtidBlueMooner

Hi
Just a heads up that the North East Supporter Club is hosting the Premier League & Capital One Cup Trophies this Sunday Oct 19th 3pm- 6pm. The venue is the downstairs room at Blaydon Rugby Club, Swalwell, NE16 3BN. There will be a pay bar available on the day. All profits will go to City In The Community charity.
If you know of any exiled Blues in the area, please spread the word.
Cheers

Give over.......everyone knows Brendon's taking it to Croxteth that day ;-)

Would have popped along but am reffing a ladies game in the morning and am supposed to be having a romantic afternoon/evening with the MRS as it is our anniversary.

I will try and get there. Picking Mrs up at station around then. Could pop in to give her a surprise..... As a Geordie will be a novel experience for her although she was there on the 13thMay 2012 and has become bluer by the day since....,

richardtheref said:
Would have popped along but am reffing a ladies game in the morning and am supposed to be having a romantic afternoon/evening with the MRS as it is our anniversary.
Couldn't think of anything more romantic than a his & hers pic with the trophies to cement the relationship Richard :)

Hart of the matter said:
I will try and get there. Picking Mrs up at station around then. Could pop in to give her a surprise..... As a Geordie will be a novel experience for her although she was there on the 13thMay 2012 and has become bluer by the day since....,
Has she been holding her breath until Newcastle win something? :-)

crazyg said:
Hart of the matter said:
:-) no even she is not that optimistic. Made me smile when was screaming at the ref through the Roma game. She is on the turn :-)

Hart of the matter said:
crazyg said:
Hart of the matter said:
:-) no even she is not that optimistic. Made me smile when was screaming at the ref through the Roma game. She is on the turn :-)

It sounds to me like she has turned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.