trouble accessing the stadium tonight.

Lakeysbadknee said:
HELP REQUIRED: Rang yesterday when money wasnt debited out of my account for the game last night. I was told that I wasn't in the cup scheme,so had to purchase separately.I told them when I renewed online that I ticked all the boxes for cup schemes & was then told that this was not an option with online renewals.This happened to my mate & he was told that it was a glitch in the system.So someone is telling porkys.We're both only allowed to join the F.A. Cup scheme now as we're too late to join the Champions League scheme. I don't really expect any positive results but does anybody have a specific name I can contact within the club,rather than being passed from pillar to post by people who just want to fob me off? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's rubbish about online renewals. It was most definitely an option and should have shown on your confirmation page.

If I were you I'd contact Danny Wilson, Head of Customer Services. Danny's very good at sorting out issues like this, or at least he'll get someone to sort it out for you.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Lakeysbadknee said:
HELP REQUIRED: Rang yesterday when money wasnt debited out of my account for the game last night. I was told that I wasn't in the cup scheme,so had to purchase separately.I told them when I renewed online that I ticked all the boxes for cup schemes & was then told that this was not an option with online renewals.This happened to my mate & he was told that it was a glitch in the system.So someone is telling porkys.We're both only allowed to join the F.A. Cup scheme now as we're too late to join the Champions League scheme. I don't really expect any positive results but does anybody have a specific name I can contact within the club,rather than being passed from pillar to post by people who just want to fob me off? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's rubbish about online renewals. It was most definitely an option and should have shown on your confirmation page.

If I were you I'd contact Danny Wilson, Head of Customer Services. Danny's very good at sorting out issues like this, or at least he'll get someone to sort it out for you.

Thank's Bill,yea thought I was losing the plot till I told my mates. Will check my confirmation page later,can't do it at work.

This has been an ongoing issue for me since the start of September. When there was a glitch on the system reagrding the Villa tickets I found out I wasn't registered on the cup schemes. I emailed the club, gave them all the info and basically asked for their help in sorting it out. The official line was not quite "F off" but not far from it.
Just to completely kill off any remaining faith I may have had in the clubs ticket office, when I got back from holiday on Sunday and went to the Arsenal match the woman I sit next to told me that the club had allowed her nephew to register on the cup schemes on Monday 17th Sept so that they could sit together at the games and he could assist her (she has arthritis). Don't get me wrong, I think that the club should have allowed that to happen, it's part of the "City promise". But they shouldn't have one rule for one, and a different one for another. It does seem to be all down to who you get to deal with. I've since contacted the club again so we'll see what happens, if it's the same old shite I'll try Danny Wilson.

Lakeysbadknee said:
Lakeysbadknee said:

Thank's Bill,yea thought I was losing the plot till I told my mates. Will check my confirmation page later,can't do it at work.

Why Always Ste said:
This is happening more these days it seems Neil.

Some fans get email confirm, some don't. Some get text confirm, some don't.
Cards working, some don't...

Inconsistent... Typical City ;)
I got email confirmation for my Villa ticket two and a bit weeks ago, then a text yesterday afternoon.

I haven't received email confirmation for my Dortmund ticket yet.

Astley Lad said:
This has been an ongoing issue for me since the start of September. When there was a glitch on the system reagrding the Villa tickets I found out I wasn't registered on the cup schemes. I emailed the club, gave them all the info and basically asked for their help in sorting it out. The official line was not quite "F off" but not far from it.
Just to completely kill off any remaining faith I may have had in the clubs ticket office, when I got back from holiday on Sunday and went to the Arsenal match the woman I sit next to told me that the club had allowed her nephew to register on the cup schemes on Monday 17th Sept so that they could sit together at the games and he could assist her (she has arthritis). Don't get me wrong, I think that the club should have allowed that to happen, it's part of the "City promise". But they shouldn't have one rule for one, and a different one for another. It does seem to be all down to who you get to deal with. I've since contacted the club again so we'll see what happens, if it's the same old shite I'll try Danny Wilson.
the people at the end of the ticket office phone lines seem a long way from Manchester that's for sure, somebody reckons Birmingham I think. They say they don't send out emails.

Lakeysbadknee said:
Lakeysbadknee said:

Update: My sister who sorts out our tickets & stuff emailed the club,copying in Danny Wilson & has just had a phone call saying we're back in the C.L. scheme after the Dortmund game. I know it's not ideal & we've had to get Dortmund tickets elsewhere in the ground,but it was a better result than I was expecting.Thank's again for your help Bill.

Lakeysbadknee said:

If i understand you correctly? During your SC renewal you ticked boxes to join Cup Schme? Well thats what I did so there must have been an option

i had the same problem last night, (turnstile p1) the lady behind the turnstile on the inside looked at the e mail receipt on my phone and let the 4 of us in so if you're worried about Dortmund as i am, get there early and have your receipt with you!

cjhaz1969 said:
i had the same problem last night, (turnstile p1) the lady behind the turnstile on the inside looked at the e mail receipt on my phone and let the 4 of us in so if you're worried about Dortmund as i am, get there early and have your receipt with you!

I had a printed receipt and on my phone and basically told to sod off an go an wait in the ticket sales line... Seems to be a case of if your face fits nowadays at the ground :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.