Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

There was a bloke selling half and half scarfs as people were coming off the tram yesterday, a couple of lads were taking the piss out of him. I think the club should ban the sale of these scarfs as they do cause flash points especially on derby day.

Sort of doubt that the club have any legal authority to ban what's sold out on the street.

Been in away ends at Leeds, Dippers, Barcodes, rags, Stoke, Villa and Bradford to name a few. One thing I've never done (well I did a bit against the barcodes when YaYa scored) is take the piss. If you jump up and celebrate you've got to expect to get a slap. The lad who jumped up is either very naive or very stupid.

Should be taken off them at the turnstiles. No different to wearing an opposing teams shirt / colours.
They should be banned. I don’t know any home fans who would buy, never mind wear a half n half scarf. Those wearing them are clueless tourists, or away fans who think it will stop them getting sussed.

I thought that for the really big matches (United, Liverpool) you had to have attended five home matches to purchase an exchange ticket.
I haven't got a clue. The family stand seems to be the stand where free tickets get handed out to various parties. Not sure if there would be many on offer against the rags but you never know

There was a group of 3 rag fans (possibly Irish) next but one to my wife and me in East Stand L3, revealed as such when (like the subject of the original post) one of them jumped up to celebrate the Utd goal. Happily no violence ensued but the guy directly in front of them gave them a ‘strong talking to’, after which they kept completely quiet. When we all started doing the Poznan following Haaland’s goal they were ‘persuaded’ to join in: seeing three rags participating in the Poznan in celebration of City’s win seemed to me to be just punishment for their infiltration of a home supporters section!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.