Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

A Chinese tourist in front of me in the family stand celebrated Sterling’s goal a few weeks back. Honestly just thought he was clueless and had no idea what’s “allowed” in these situations. A quick word in his ear and i didnt hear a peep out of him for the rest of the game. In fact he celebrated our equaliser LOL.

There was a bloke selling half and half scarfs as people were coming off the tram yesterday, a couple of lads were taking the piss out of him. I think the club should ban the sale of these scarfs as they do cause flash points especially on derby day.
I was at the ground today so nipped into the club shop and they were selling half and half scarves for the Copenhagen game in there so they are happy with them.

A Chinese tourist in front of me in the family stand celebrated Sterling’s goal a few weeks back. Honestly just thought he was clueless and had no idea what’s “allowed” in these situations. A quick word in his ear and i didnt hear a peep out of him for the rest of the game. In fact he celebrated our equaliser LOL.

Now there's a true half-and-half for you. A new kind of “fan”.

Ugh!

There was a group of 3 rag fans (possibly Irish) next but one to my wife and me in East Stand L3, revealed as such when (like the subject of the original post) one of them jumped up to celebrate the Utd goal. Happily no violence ensued but the guy directly in front of them gave them a ‘strong talking to’, after which they kept completely quiet. When we all started doing the Poznan following Haaland’s goal they were ‘persuaded’ to join in: seeing three rags participating in the Poznan in celebration of City’s win seemed to me to be just punishment for their infiltration of a home supporters section!
I hope you made them stay till the end

From what I was reading on the pre match and match threads, there were plenty of them around yesterday.
Saw loads of them going in our end, sickening, without wanting to seem racist some appeared “foreign” but not all of them, couldn’t be proper blues, who in their right mind would pay good money to have half a rag scarf? :-/

Celebrate a United goal in the City end, you’re gonna get a thick ear.

He should be thankful he was in the family stand cause he’d have been killed in the South Stand!

Just one problem. The South Stand is not exclusively the City end. I'm serious about that. And I'm a South Stander! It is problematic. Hopefully, the North Stand expansion will see the beginning of a resolution of that problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.