Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

I sit in Colin Bell 1; that was sent by a friend, incredulous that these people were in front of her, seemingly completely oblivious to any impending danger.

When United scored there was a bloke three rows in front of me who jumped up cheering- he was then turfed out - minus his half and half scarf which was tossed along various rows before being placed in a bin by a steward.

I’ve sat in a few away ends (United , Liverpool, Spurs to name but 3) and you know the rules: keep quiet and try to feign a modicum of happiness if / when the home team score.
That’s why I won’t sit in away end anymore, it’s “the try to feign a modicum of happiness” that I struggle with, sucks all the enjoyment out of watching the game.

City are setting people up to get a serious kick in, social media also creates the perception city are a soft touch, it's all very naive

Guy next to me in 105 paid £400 for his ticket.

That seat was a season ticket seat for about 10 years. The club have refused to let a bloke a bit further along the row buy it for his son who is desperate for his first season ticket.

It's the club who are the biggest touts not individual fans.
Definitely, my lads 18 and a couple of his mates are desperate for season tickets but the club really don’t give a fuck about the next generation of fans, or current generation for that matter, and that’s truly sad.

Sadly for some reason it’s part and parcel of football around the world , try wearing an Ajax shirt in the Feyenoord end , or an Inter shirt in the AC Milan end , the list is endless. I’d imagine the only ground where you wouldn’t be threatened is Barcelona who are a Disney franchise not a football club and have a fan base that’s seventy percent tourist . Having been in more home ends than I can remember including Trafford , Leeds, both scouse teams , Arsenal and Spurs you know keeping your mouth shut is rule number one .
I’m not having it that people who follow football from overseas don’t know about tribalism in football.

I think we had some overseas rags sat behind us. They didn't celebrate when they scored, but didn't move when City scored, even though everyone else was going mental. They left early, shortly after we did the Poznan.

Definitely, my lads 18 and a couple of his mates are desperate for season tickets but the club really don’t give a fuck about the next generation of fans, or current generation for that matter, and that’s truly sad.
It's outrageous and a big mistake on City's part.

Totally agree. Why not just let him or her sit there and then suffer when we scored the next 3.

I sat next to the dugout at old trafford when Michael Owen scored in Fergie time, I sank in my seat and then they knew I was a city fan and nobody was arsed they just enjoyed themselves and I left

Laying your hands on anyone over football is pathetic in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.