Trump state visit postponed

BluePhil will be devastated.

I'm fairly sure he booked a couple days off to go to the capital, waving his I love Donald flag at the orange gibbon.

Probably a bit pointless as it was Birmingham where it was rumoured he was going.
I assume you'd have been there with your MAGA baseball cap and your I❤️Donald T-Shirt.
Well there's always next time.

Hence the Gif

You should stand near electric Avenue with your I Hate Trump T Shirt on in the hope he changes his mind...

Where you get I love Trump from ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but what he has to do with England that you hate him that much for I'll never know...

Best keeping good relations with America for trade when Brexit kicks in IMO...

Nobody will be lining the streets to tell him to fuck off now because he isn't coming anymore. However i sympathise with your sentiments entirely. As a matter of fact, I had made the full intention of taking a trip to London with the express purpose of booing the cnut when he came here. He's proved himself a typical fucking bully, thin skin and all gob. .

For some reason i find this a major part of his failures, he is essentially a weak man. If you want to be a bombastic big gob at least be able to stand firm when the spittle storm hits you in the face. People subconsciously learn not to trust such people and evolution is rarely wrong with these things.

tl;dr if you talk the talk you better walk the damn walk to!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.