Trying to buy tickets but getting this error: currently assigned too many tickets.

avoidconfusion

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help with this or whether I need to ring the ticket office.

I am trying to buy 5 tickets for the 30th of Dec (Legends Hospitality, Birthday treat) - but it keeps telling me:

" currently assigned too many tickets.
To resolve, select "Edit Owner" in the basket to assign to another qualifying supporter from your Friends & Family.

event Manchester City v Sheffield United - Hospitality 30/12/2023 15:00: The minimum quantity of tickets per item owner is 6."

But at the same time it also tells me they get purchased in groups of 2 ?

So which one is it? Too many tickets or not enough? Really confused...

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help with this or whether I need to ring the ticket office.

I am trying to buy 5 tickets for the 30th of Dec (Legends Hospitality, Birthday treat) - but it keeps telling me:

" currently assigned too many tickets.
To resolve, select "Edit Owner" in the basket to assign to another qualifying supporter from your Friends & Family.

event Manchester City v Sheffield United - Hospitality 30/12/2023 15:00: The minimum quantity of tickets per item owner is 6."

But at the same time it also tells me they get purchased in groups of 2 ?

So which one is it? Too many tickets or not enough? Really confused...
You’d be better off ringing the hospitality team up. You could also try and negotiate a discount with the quantity you want.. I’ve done that previously.. pre treble mind!!

Where it says “edit owner” , click on it and it should bring up a list of your “friends and family “
Choose one of them for each ticket and it should work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.