Trying to make sense of this season

I would like to think that this season is all about next season in terms of Pep trying out/ assessing who is or is not good enough and what sort of players he needs to bring in. We have to believe that he is being given the time/resources that this requires, our ageing squad was always going to need rebuilding and whoever got the job should be allowed the requisite time. I for one am very optimistic, we have bought young players with an eye for the future and Im sure this summer will see much of the same, make sure of top 4 and bring next season on.

Good article, LT.

We started the season as title favourites, if I recall correctly, and universally full of optimism about Pep. Now there are four camps. The biggest two are "disappointed and a bit sceptical but see how it goes next year" and "made the best of a bad job but can't be judged until he has has more of his own players". Bringing up the rear are "he can do no wrong" and "Pep out".

Last edited:
we needed pretty much a full team of replacements, we ve gone with a coach who will not change his style, and imo doesn't need to, I've seen enough of city to see we are heading in the right direction and dominating teams however individual errors and missed chances have done for us ,not to mention big decisions in big matches.

I'm very confident this time next season we will be challenging for the title.

Love your writing.
You always say what I wish I could articulate.

We are limping again much the same as last season.

Not something I envisaged at all.

man-pondering-620x400.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.