Tunnel bust-up after derby

Regards the way the press are reporting it.

I want pundits and the press to come out and support United and Mourinho over this. The longer thay shit stain is at that club the more long term damage he will do.

Thats what we all wsnt isnt it?

It's certainly what I want!

The Manchester derby melee was allegedly caused by City players mocking United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "Ibra, you talk a lot but you move a little," was allegedly heard, sparking a brawl in which at least 20 people participated.

Romelu Lukaku was accused of acting "like a second-row rugby player" as he tried to get to Manchester City's players during the extraordinary tunnel bust-up.

The Football Association's investigation into the tunnel bust-up at Old Trafford may be hindered by a lack of CCTV.

From various papers ... tomorrows editions.

The Manchester derby melee was allegedly caused by City players mocking United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "Ibra, you talk a lot but you move a little," was allegedly heard, sparking a brawl in which at least 20 people participated.

Romelu Lukaku was accused of acting "like a second-row rugby player" as he tried to get to Manchester City's players during the extraordinary tunnel bust-up.

The Football Association's investigation into the tunnel bust-up at Old Trafford may be hindered by a lack of CCTV.

Especially if that cctv footage happens to reveal just how Mikel Arteta attained a cut to the face & a black eye

Well he spent the previous 90 minutes playing like one, so I can believe it

I think this time it's gone beyond his natural deflecting tactics. I think the result, the manner of defeat and the 11 point gap has broken him.

There's sly little digs and mind games and then there's the raw frustration he's shown imo.
I think you are right he looked finished last season at Chelsea he's ready for retirement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.